Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2020 April Cycle
JEE Main 2020 – JEE Main is a national level test conducted every year to offer admission in BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Plan Courses in NITs, IIITs and CFTIs. JEE Main 2020 exam will be organized by NTA (National Testing Agency) twice in a year in the month of January and April in an online mode (Computer Based Test).
JEE Main application process has started and the last day to complete the procedure is 7th of March
Registrations for JEE Main 2020 for the April exam will be available from 07th February 2020 to 06th March 2020 (Upto 11.50 pm)
NTA has also released sample questions for JEE 2020 (April)
- Recent Posts
- How To Crack MHT-CET: Top Tips!
- How To Prepare For Your 12th Board Exams
- How Test Series Can Help You Crack NEET
- Advantages of Coaching For JEE Exams
- How To Prepare For Your Exams During The Lockdown
- IIT/JEE: How Online Coaching Works Best!
- 5 Proven Ways To Top Your 10th Boards
- KVPY Exam: All You Need To Know
- Top Tips To Crack MHT-CET
- Preparing for NEET: How Do I Begin?
- What To Avoid During Your JEE Preparations
- Which Stream Should You Choose After 10th
- MHT CET: All You Need To Know
- How To Choose the Best Coaching Classes for NEET
- 5 Brain-Boosting Foods For Students