JEE Mains 101: All You Need To Know
Now that you are here, you might have made a definitive career choice of stepping into the rewarding world or engineering or architecture?. ?As a student, it can get a little nerve-wracking when it comes to knowing the tricks of the trade, especially when it comes to competitive exams like the JEE or Joint Entrance Examination. In order to get into the creme-de-la-creme institutions of India, like the IIT or NIT, it is truly essential to crack your JEE’s the best way you possibly can. It is always wise to begin your prep the right way, by choosing the best JEE ?coaching classes in Pune?, as soon as you can.
Before you embark on a journey of targeted studies with ace tutors like ?Tutoratti?, here’s a definite guide of all that you need to know about JEE Mains! We have centres across Maharashtra, including Pune (Sinhagad Road, Kondhwa, Aundh, Camp and Kothrud), Pimpri Chinchwad, Raigad-Panvel and Navi Mumbai-Kharghar.
Here’s What You’re Dealing With
As the great Ninja saying goes: “?If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” At ?Tutoratti?, we make sure you win this battle.
The enemy being this herculean of an exam, it is always wise to know the nitty-gritty's of it all.? The Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE-Main), formerly All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), is an examination organised by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in India.? ?Introduced in the year 2002 and renamed in April 2013, this national level competitive test is for admission to various undergraduate engineering and architecture courses in institutes accepting the JEE-Main score, mainly National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs) and Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs).
Considering that this exam is your golden ticket into the premier engineering institutes of India, it is always wise to take the bull by the horns with the help of the most suited
coaching classes in Pune?.
Here’s What You’ll Have to Face
Once you’re in the game, you’d have to brace yourself for just one paper, in case you pick one career option out of Engineering or Architecture. The good thing here, is that if you’d like to keep your career options open, you can choose to give both: Paper 1: for B.E./BTech courses Paper 2 for BArch and BPlanning cour
ses. If you’re in two minds about what’s best for you, you can approach any JEE ?coaching classes in Pune?.
Paper 1 is mandatorily a computer based test (called Online mode). Furthermore, you have a total of three attempts, i.e. three consecutive years as a candidate for the exam. In case you gave your first JEE (Main) without a tutor, explore your options with Tutoratti?, as a means of acquiring the right course of action from expert ?coaching classes in Pune. Once you crack this examination, you will be qualified to take the second and final level of examination: JEE (Advanced).
Are You The Right Young Woman/Man for the Task
There’s no rocket science here. If you have the spirit in you, there’s nothing that could stop you from reaching close to your dreams. This being said, it is always wise to begin at the right moment, with the right assistance from the best JEE t ?coaching classes in Pune.
The basic eligibility criterias fo
r this exam are:
- All candidates who have cleared XII exams or any equivalent qualifying examination from the previous academic years are eligible.
- Students who passed class XII or any qualifying examination in 2016 or before and those who are yet to appear in any such examination in the coming academic years are not eligible to appear in the upcoming yearly JEE (Mains).
- A candidate must have taken at least 5 subjects in XII exams or any qualifying examination in order to be eligible for JEE Mains. If the candidate provides false information regarding the previous examination, their rank will not be declared.
- Lastly, age is no bar for the JEE (Mains). If you feel like you have any other eligibility concerns, you can always contact us at Tutoratti.
The Way Ahead
Once you decide upon whether to begin your journey, find the right coaching classes in Pune and ensure you give it your all in order to prepare for the exam. Once you’re eligible, always be on the lookout for any essential exam-related information on the NTA website.
At Tutoratti, we are committed to guiding you through this ordeal the most fruitful way possible. For more reading material and information about the nature of these exams and all the important tips and tricks you need to keep in mind, check out our comprehensive blogs!
- Recent Posts
- How To Crack MHT-CET: Top Tips!
- How To Prepare For Your 12th Board Exams
- How Test Series Can Help You Crack NEET
- Advantages of Coaching For JEE Exams
- How To Prepare For Your Exams During The Lockdown
- IIT/JEE: How Online Coaching Works Best!
- 5 Proven Ways To Top Your 10th Boards
- KVPY Exam: All You Need To Know
- Top Tips To Crack MHT-CET
- Preparing for NEET: How Do I Begin?
- What To Avoid During Your JEE Preparations
- Which Stream Should You Choose After 10th
- MHT CET: All You Need To Know
- How To Choose the Best Coaching Classes for NEET
- 5 Brain-Boosting Foods For Students