The 5 Mantras You Need To Crack JEE Mains
The JEE Mains exam truly lives up to the hype. It is, in fact deemed as one of the toughest entrance examinations in the country, and for good reason. Once you makeup your mind about pursuing a career in Engineering/ Architecture/ B. Planning, the first hurdle you need to cross is the JEE Mains. Though it might seem like a daunting task, it has the rewards of getting you into some of the best institutes in the country, including IIT, NIT, GFTI and more. So, until you reap the benefits of cracking your exams upon getting your ?JEE main result in Pune?, you must first prepare yourself the right way!
It is probably wise to begin your JEE prep when you’re in 11th Grade, by signing up for JEE Mains classes in Pune?. Once you choose the preferred institute that can guide you towards success, it gets easier to stay up-to-date with everything. At Tutoratti, we ensure that our students receive the best-in-class coaching via regular assessments and doubt-clearing sessions following each class. With a successful track record in the JEE main result in Pune ?we have branches all over Maharashtra at Pune (Sinhagad Road, Kondhwa, Aundh, Camp and Kothrud), Pimpri Chinchwad, Raigad-Panvel and Navi Mumbai-Kharghar.
The JEE Mains is held twice a year by the National Testing Agency, and requires candidates who have completed the a 10+2 Eligibility criteria. Make sure you read up about all the essential information about the exam in our other blogs. As far as ?JEE Mains classes in Pune ?are concerned, make sure you make a choice based on the various educational tools used at the institute and make a calculated decision!
So, without further ado, here are the 5 Mantras you need to know, when you set your heart on cracking the JEE exam.
1. Become Goal-Oriented:
Sometimes, learning can really be an arduous and long process. This is partly why some of us may feel like we are losing touch mid-way. Make sure you do not succumb to boredom and most of all, DON’T GIVE UP! You got this. Once you set a definite goal towards securing the best ?JEE main result in Pune?, all you need to do is work tirelessly towards achieving it. Make sure you chalk out both: long-term and short-term goals in order to motivate yourself.
2. Don’t Be a Stickler To Conventions:
Books are not and should not be your only companions. When it comes to ?JEE Mains classes in Pune?, tutors use multiple platforms to make learning more intuitive. Learn to go out-of-your-way to procure all the essential knowledge that you seek. Sign up for webinars, watch vlogs, listen to online lectures or podcasts, sign-up for virtual newsletters and tests! Don’t just limit yourself to books. Make sure you broaden your scope of learning!
3. Set a Timetable:
In today’s digital world, we have numerous distractions that might take us away from the task at hand. Make sure you make a timetable that is not too stressful in terms of the duration of your studies. Remember to keep up the quality over the quantity. Set a realistic timetable that gives you time for a few leisure activities, interaction with family and friends, and even for pursuing your hobbies. Set a stipulated ‘screen time’ for your mobile devices, so that the usage does not hinder your ?JEE main result in Pune?.
4. Start Solving:
The more you apply your knowledge, the better your retention. A common practice among ?J?EE Mains classes in Pune?, solving mock tests, papers and pop quizzes give you an upper hand at putting your knowledge to test. Get your hands on as many question papers and practice tests you can get. This not only helps you retain the information you have gathered, but also gives you insights on what kind of questions are asked in the exam. If needed, sign yourself up for a special offline or online test series and solve as many papers as you can. If you want, you can also go topic or subject-wise, as and when you complete the different modules.
5. Balance is Key: Whether its sleep, leisure, fun activities or engaging yourself into sports or physical exercise, make sure you have a healthy balance between studies and your regular day-to-day activities. It is simple. Don’t go overboard with your studies, and don’t go overboard with your leisure activities. Keep a steady balance between both and don’t get overworked. Step you, have a chat with your friends and family, go out for an occasional social event. Make sure that your entire day isn't spent in digging your nose inside a textbook.
Remember that hard work always pays off, but working smarter has its own merits. Don’t overburden yourself with loads of exam stress and do not give up on your social life either. Take a targeted approach by using these 5 Mantras for a great ?JEE main result in Pune
- Recent Posts
- How To Crack MHT-CET: Top Tips!
- How To Prepare For Your 12th Board Exams
- How Test Series Can Help You Crack NEET
- Advantages of Coaching For JEE Exams
- How To Prepare For Your Exams During The Lockdown
- IIT/JEE: How Online Coaching Works Best!
- 5 Proven Ways To Top Your 10th Boards
- KVPY Exam: All You Need To Know
- Top Tips To Crack MHT-CET
- Preparing for NEET: How Do I Begin?
- What To Avoid During Your JEE Preparations
- Which Stream Should You Choose After 10th
- MHT CET: All You Need To Know
- How To Choose the Best Coaching Classes for NEET
- 5 Brain-Boosting Foods For Students